California Aqueduct Reach 6 (MP 144.16-MP 154.12) Erosion Repairs
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct Reach 6 (MP 144.16-MP 154.12) Erosion Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR's SLFD will repair erosion sites along the Aqueduct embankment in Reach 6. The site will be backfilled with the eroded material, about 20 cy of fill would come from existing SLFD spoil piles. Each backfilled site will be re-contoured to pre-erosion Aqueduct embankment conditions. State Water Project users will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division (SLFD) 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5123
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Work will occur on the existing Aqueduct embankment. Minor alterations to lnad and exisitng facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.