Vista del Lago High School Stadium Seating Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Current use is a developed High School. Designated "School" on General Plan. Z: "A-1A"
Construction of additional stadium seating at Vista del Lago High School. The proposed additional seating is bleacher style with a 3,250 seating capacity for both home and visitor bleachers. The project also includes the construction of a 5,650 sf Field House including new restroom adjacent to the existing stadium.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.