Sierra East Homeowner Association Water System Improvements Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Manufactured Home Site (MFR-H) / Manufactured Housing Subdivision / Rural Residential
The purpose of the proposed Sierra East Homeowner Association Water System Improvement Project is to comply with the federal and state drinking water standard and begin removing naturally occurring arsenic from the potable water supply. The project will install a new adsorption system, new mechanical building, relocate and re-drill the cold well, rehabilitate the hot well, install a hot well cooling loop, and install new water meters.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.