San Diego River Trail Segment - El Monte Road to Historic Flume and Lake Jennings Campground Connection
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Rural Residential and Open Space / Public Agency Lands
The project involves construction of a parking area, trailhead and approximately two miles of a 4-ft wide multi-use trail for hiking, biking and equestrian users on property owned by the Helix Water District. The trail corridor will begin at El Monte Rd, traverse a hillslope and follow the bench cut of a portion of the historic San Diego Flume alignment, and connect to Lake Jennings Campground.
5500 Overland Avenue, Suite 410, San Diego, CA 92123
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.