Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0262-R1 CLT Xmas Tree Ridge Emergency Timber Operations 2-15EM-067-SIS.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0262-R1 CLT Xmas Tree Ridge Emergency Timber Operations 2-15EM-067-SIS.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 2 encroachments including the installation of a permanent vented ford at map point A and permanent corrugated metal pipe (CMP) and map point B. These structures shall be constructed and maintained in such a way so as to withstand 100-year flows.
- Contact Information
CDFW Northern Region
1625 South Main Street
Yreka, CA 96097
Phone : (530) 841-2566
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW Northern Region, 1625 South Main Street, Yreka, CA 96097
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.