Septic Tank #4 and List Station #2 Replacement/Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Septic Tank #4 and List Station #2 Replacement/Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will replace an existing septic tank that has deteriorated due to rot intrusion with a new tank. It shall be replaced with a new tank which shall adequately serve peak needs of the Park. In addition, Lift Station #2 shall be rehabilitated due to concrete deterioration.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 221-7060
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15031, 15302, Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Reconstruction or Replacement.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.