Sewer Lift Station S-3 Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Sewer Lift Station S-3 Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a 2,500 gallon secondary concrete holding tank at an existing sewer lift station within the Gold Flats Campground at Lake Oroville State Recreation Area to provide additional response time in event of a lift station failure and to reduce the risk of sewage overflow.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
400 Glen Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (530) 532-3087
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303,15304, Class 1,3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction or Conversion. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.