Crystal Cove State Park - No Brains Cactus Restoration Fence Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Crystal Cove State Park - No Brains Cactus Restoration Fence Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to install approx. 150 feet of wooden fencing along the edge of "No Dogs" trail as it transitions into the "No Name Ridge" trail. The wood fence will serve as a public barricade to "No Brains" road which is only used by staff and restoration teams to access a cactus restoration site. This fencing project ensures that the closed area utilized for restoration will not be accessed by the public.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (949) 607-9510
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303,15304, Class 1,3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction or Conversion. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.