Mendocino Headlands Sheriff Substation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Mendocino Headlands Sheriff Substation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remodel and convert an existing storage building adjacent to the Ford House at Mendocino Headlands State Park into a sheriff substation for the purpose of improving public safetly.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Sonoma-Mendocino Coast District 12301 North Hwy 1 - Box 1
Mendocino, CA 95460
Phone : (707) 937-5721
- Other Location Info
- Mendocino Headlands State Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15331 - Class 1 & 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair, maintenance and minor alteration of existing public structure involving no expansion of use beyond that existing and is included as "modificaitons to existing facilities for disabled access" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR 15300.4; and the replacement or reconstruction of exisitng structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the strucure replaced; and the repair and maintenance of historical resources, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer; included as "reconstruction projects affecting historic strucures" in the Department of Parks and Recreation list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.