California Aqueduct Reach 7 (MP 169.72) Erosion Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct Reach 7 (MP 169.72) Erosion Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR's SLFD will repair erosion sites along the Aqueduct. Each site will be backfilled with the eroded material, additional fill would come from existing SLFD spoil piles. Once backfilled, each site will be re-constructed to pre-erosion Aqueduct embankment conditions. State Water Project contractors will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Office 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5123
- Fresno Kings
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Work will occur on the existing Aqueduct embankment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.