Russ Creek Debris and Vegetation Management Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreemen No. 1600-2015-0181-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Russ Creek Debris and Vegetation Management Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreemen No. 1600-2015-0181-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment to conduct as needed periodical and seasonal stream maintenance activities on the Belli property along an approximate half mile reach of Russ Creek. The activities are proposed to maintain stream flow capacity, help prevent out-of-channel stream flow diversion, reduce bank erosion, conduct riparian enhancement, and exclude cattle from the riparian corridor. The activities will not substantially alter the stream bank topography.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted during low flow conditions outside fish migration periods, and are limited to minor and periodic maintenance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.