ClearCreek Community Services District Water Treatment Plan Backwash Recycle Modification Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Clear Creek Community Services District
- Document Title
- ClearCreek Community Services District Water Treatment Plan Backwash Recycle Modification Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Clear Creek Community Services District (District) formed in 1963 is a California Special District with approximately 2,700 water service units and an estimated 2,335 metered connections. Water is provided to approximately 9,000 users in an unincorporated area in Shasta County. The District service area encompasses approximately 19,000 acres or 29.6 square miles and abuts the City of Redding to the east. THe District's primary raw water supply is obtained from the Whiskeytown Reservoir through the Clear Creek South Unit, Trinity River Division of the Central Valley Project as administered by the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (USBR). The annual Water Service Contract is for 15,300 acre-feet and is classified as an Irrigation/Municipal and INdustrial Contract.
- Contact Information
Kurt 'Skip' Born
Clear Creek Community Services District
5880 Oak Street
Anderson, CA 96007
Phone : (530) 357-3723
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 2, & 4 - Class 1, 2, & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction. Mionr Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.