Will-O-Point Bridge (Lake or Streambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2015-0131-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Will-O-Point Bridge (Lake or Streambed Alteration AGreement No. 1600-2015-0131-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to removal of the existing bridge and wood pilings and replacement with an elevated and longer bridge with foundations beyond the channel banks. The existing concrete bridge retaining walls will remain in place. The foundation for the new bridge will be concrete bridge will be concrete abutments constructed on the existing road surface. A geotechnical investigation will be conducted to determine if steel pilings are needed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proejct is limited to the replacement of an existing bridge and will not impact special status species or the habitat on which they depend.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.