Milepost (MP) 165.98R Aqueduct Embankment Erosion Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Milepost (MP) 165.98R Aqueduct Embankment Erosion Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SLFD will repair an erosion site on the Aqueduct embankment at MP 165.98R. Material eroded from the site as well as fill material from existing SLFD spoil piles will be used to backfill the area; up to 50 cubic yards of fill will be used. The site will be compacted and contoured to pre-erosion conditions. SWP users will benefit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
San Luis Field Division (FLFD) 31770 Gonzaga Road
Gustine, CA 95322
Phone : (209) 827-5123
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 and 15304(f)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Work involves backfilling an eroded site on an existing Aqueduct embankment; there will be no increase in use or capacity of the embankment and no vegetation will be removed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.