Consider Authorization Commission Staff or its Agent to Conduct Investigation and Assessment Activities Regarding the Summerland Field Becker Onshore Well,
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Authorization Commission Staff or its Agent to Conduct Investigation and Assessment Activities Regarding the Summerland Field Becker Onshore Well,
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Summerland Beach, Santa Barbara County - W 26911 Authorize Commission staff or its agent to locate, excavate, and asses the condition of Becker Onshore Well, located in Summerland Oil Field, Santa Barbara County.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304,15306,15330 Class 4,6,30
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land. Information Collection. Minor Actions to PRevent, Minimize, Stabilize, Mitigate or Eliminate the Release or Threat of Release of Hazardous Waste or Substances.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.