Consider Acceptance of a Partial Quitclaim Deed of State Mineral Extraction Lease No. PRC 5464.1, Owens Lake, Inyo County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Acceptance of a Partial Quitclaim Deed of State Mineral Extraction Lease No. PRC 5464.1, Owens Lake, Inyo County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Accept from U.S. Borax Inc. the partial Quitclaim Deed for State Mineral Extraction Lease No. 5464.1, dated June 19, 2015, and effective June 22, 2015 (the date of filing), wherein the Lessee quitclaims back to the State, all rights, title, and interest, in approx. 157 acres of the leased lands; release U.S. Borax Inc. from all obligations under the quitclaimed portion of the State Mineral Extraction Lease No. 5464.1, accruing after June 22, 2015, with the exception to those obligations.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR]. No potential change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.