Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 6936.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use - PRC 6936.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a quitclaim deed of Lease No. PRC 6936.9, effective August 18, 2015. Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational and Protective Structure Use beginning August 19, 2015, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing uncovered floating boat dock with boat lift, ramp, dolphin, two pilings, and bank protection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR]. No significant effect on environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.