Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 7634.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use - PRC 7634.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of a Recreational Pier Use , effective August 18, 2015, and issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use beginning August 19, 2015, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier and one mooring buoy.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR. [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR]. No potential in change in the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.