American River Parkway Enhancements at Sutter's Landing Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0132-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- American River Parkway Enhancements at Sutter's Landing Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0132-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will modify approx. 2/3 mile segment of gravel service road at the toe of the existing levee to incorporate a paved multi-use trail above the American River. The project will place several inches of aggregate base on top of the existing gravel and then place 3 inches of asphalt surfacing on top of the gravel/aggregate. In addition, Permittee proposes to restore floodplain habitat by removing non-native ruderal vegetation and installing approx. 4,000 native herbaceous small container plants. Restoration and planting will be done using hand tools.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2885
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304,15333, Class 4, 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land. Projects which do not exceed fiver acres in size to assure the enhancement or protection of habitat for plants and wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.