Whitney Access Bridge Installation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2015-0162-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Whitney Access Bridge Installation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2015-0162-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The prject is limited to one stream encroachment on an Unnamed Tributary to Bear River. The encroachment is to install a 54-foot bridge at an existing and unimproved access road. The bridge installation will include installation of pre-cast concrete block abutments, and approximately 75 feet of rip rap armoring of the banks below the bridge and just upstream of bridge on the eastern bank for stream bank stabilization.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted during no to low flow conditions, and is limited to an existing stream crossing area.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.