Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0180-R1, Culvert Repair Project on Eureka Hill Road at Mile Post 4.10
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0180-R1, Culvert Repair Project on Eureka Hill Road at Mile Post 4.10
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves one encroachments on Eurka HIll Road: 1) install a 20-inch diameter high density polyethylene liner through the existing corrugated metal pipe and install approximate 50 tons of rock slope protection to fill and stabilize the eroded downstream end of the crossing. The stream will be dry during construction. Equipment will not be operated within the stream channel and no large trees will be recovered.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or reconstruction of existing structures involving negligible expansion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.