Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0142-R1, Weaver Bally Loop Road Fish Passage Improvement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0142-R1, Weaver Bally Loop Road Fish Passage Improvement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to improving fish passage for salmonids in Sidney Gulch by improving an existing road crossing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.