Transmission POles 1118 and 1118A Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Document Title
- Transmission POles 1118 and 1118A Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Improve and ensure safe and reliable electric service in Sacramento County, SMUD will replace two wood transmission poles supporting 115 kilovolt (kV) conductors that were damaged during the 2014 fire in the American River Parkway south of Cal Expo, Sacramento, California (within an existing easement). The two transmission poles are located in a seasonal wetland dominated with sandbar willow, south of Bushy Lake SMUD proposes to replace the 75-foot-tall and 80-foot-tall wood poles with hybrid poles (concrete base and steel upper sections) that are approximaely 71 and 80 feet above ground, respectively.
- Contact Information
Sacramento Municipal Utility District
P.O. Box 15830 MS B203
Sacramento, CA 95852-1830
Phone : (916) 732-7466
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.