1.5 Million Gallon Sorage Tank and Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- 1.5 Million Gallon Sorage Tank and Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB), as the lead agency, will be issuing water supply permit. The City of Holtville proposed project included replacement of a damaged 1.5 million gallon storage tank and construction and addition to the water system of a ultraviolet (UV) disinfection system.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
San Diego District Office 1350 Front Street, Room 2050
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 525-4159
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302 - Class 1 & 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The 1.5 million gallon tank will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. The UV system is a minor alteration of an existing public facility involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.