California Aqueduct (CAAQ) Burn and Vegetation Removal Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- California Aqueduct (CAAQ) Burn and Vegetation Removal Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DFD staff shall remove all vegetation and turmbleweeds from both sides of the primary and secondary roads along the specific portions of the CAAQ. On the upland side of each road, removal shall extend from the v-ditch located along the road and up to several feet into the adjacent hillside. On the canal side of each road, removal shall include the entire 4:1 slope between the canal and the road. The proejct footprint includes approximately 400 acres of land and 70 miles of roads.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-7213
- Alameda San Joaquin Stanislaus
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(b), Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Routine maintenance activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.