Neill Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0148-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Neill Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0148-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one stream diversion and includes installation of the diversion structure. The water diversion is located on the South Fork Eel River. Diverted water will be used for domestic use and irrigation. This diversion will replace a diversion located on Sproul Creek, a tributary to the South Fork Eel River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2075
- Other Location Info
- southwest of the town of Garberville.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Installation of a water diversion offset well, and then divert water via this structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.