Lawrence Creek Habitat Enhancement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1606-2015-0165-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Lawrence Creek Habitat Enhancement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1606-2015-0165-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to excavation of an offchannel pond and connection of this pond to Lawrence Creek to enhance habitat for anadramous fish.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Excavate a small off-channel pond to enhance habitat for fish and amphibians.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.