Installation of Reverse Osmosis for Treatment for Nitrate Compliance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Installation of Reverse Osmosis for Treatment for Nitrate Compliance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. Foster Farms proposes to install a new Sustainable Water Solutions LLC, reverse osmosis package plant with a design permeate capacity of 3.5 gpm. It is a skid mounted system with the dimension of 10 feet in length by 4 feet in width by 6 feet in height. It will be installed north of the existing well (No. 1) pressure tank on a concrete foundation. A small hypochlorination treatment system will be installed for post-chlorination of the treated water.
- Contact Information
Arnold Hatai, Kassy Chauhan
State Water Resources Control Board
265 W. Bullard Ave., Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : 559-447-3135/559-447-3316
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15303, Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction or Conversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.