Spoils Area Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Spoils Area Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW is proposing to execute a Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement, #1600-2015-0044-R5. The Applicant proposes to restore damage done to the riparian corridor along the south side of Davis Creek, on Burton Mesa Ecological Reserve. The damage includes deposition of trash, concrete, asphalt, tree cuttings, palm fronds, and approx. 100 cubic yards of non-native soil. In addition, two graded ramps for heavy equipment access will be removed and the entire area will be re-contoured to conform to the natural slope.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3993 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (805) 652-1004
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Projects not to exceed five acres in size to assure the maintenance restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.