Tomina Huters Drainage Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Tomina Huters Drainage Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project's purpose is to remove two unpermitted in-stream dams and impoundments as well as associated culverts and roadways. The proposed actions are to remedy a Notice of Violation issued by the CDFW on Nov. 13, 2013, as well as alleged violation of the Clear Water Act section 401. The proposed Project would include removal of unpermitted dams structures, corrugated pipes, riprap, culverts, and debris. The project will include grading and reestablishing bed, bank, and channel to previous contour conditions and functions.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2830
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15321, Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- Enforcement Actions by Regulatory Agencies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.