Four Seasons HOA Stream Management (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0071-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Four Seasons HOA Stream Management (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0071-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project is limited to use of hand tools and manual labor to remove excessive emergent aquatic vegetation from the center twenty feet of the stream channel and other accumulated debris including dead trees, and human rubbish from within the stream channel that is impeding storm water flows within the stream.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.