Redwood Creek Culvert Installation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreemetn No. 1600-2015-0160-R1_
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Redwood Creek Culvert Installation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreemetn No. 1600-2015-0160-R1_
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to four stream encroachments on unnamed tributaries to Redwood Creek. The activities proposed are the installation of culverts associated with the reopening of an older unimproved road for property access.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
- Blue Lake
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted during no to low flow conditions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.