Upgrade Interpretive Elements in the B.F. Hastings Building
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Upgrade Interpretive Elements in the B.F. Hastings Building
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrade the Interpretive elements for the Underground Tour of the B.F. Hastings Building in Old Sacramento State Historic Park to improve visitor experiences. All work will take place in the basement of the B.F. Hastings building and will not impact any historic materials.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 949-5625
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303,15331, Class 3, 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion. Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.