2315 Valdez Street -2330 Webster Street
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Oakland, City of (City of Oakland)
- Document Title
- 2315 Valdez Street -2330 Webster Street
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Proposal for a new seven story mixed use building containing 234 dwelling units, including below market-rate units as required under an executed Disposition and Development Agreement, approx. 16,000 sq. ft. of retail, and 313 parking stalls, 225 of which are anticipated to be used as a City Operated public parking garage.
- Contact Information
Stepanie Hill / Thompson-Dorfman
City of Oakland
250 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 3315
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 238-6265
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:153183, 15183.3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Approvals consistent with Community Plans; and/or Streamlining for Infil Projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.