Traffic and Pedestrian Signal Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 12 (Santa Ana) (California Department of Transportation, District 12)
- Document Title
- Traffic and Pedestrian Signal Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace weathered traffic and pedestrian signal heads and mounting brackets at ten locations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 12
3337 Michelson Drive, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92612
Phone : (949) 724-2256
- Huntington Beach Newport Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.