Lyons Valley Fire Station Water Reclamation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lyons Valley Fire Station Water Reclamation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes the development of a grey water and rain water collection and re-utilization system for the Lyons Valley Forest fire station located at 17559 Skyline Trail east of the community of Jamul in San Diego County. This area is rugged brush-covered mountainous terrain with a sparse residential population. The facility is state-owned and consists of a barracks, apparatus building, water-pressure pump building and associated storage tanks on a five-acre parcel.
- Contact Information
Cal Fire - Monte Vista Headquarters
Pre-Fire/Resource Management Office 2249 Jamacha Road
El Cajon, CA 92019
Phone : (619) 743-5530
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304 - Class 3, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- New construction, and minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.