Old Railroad Grade Trail Upgrade Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0126-R3)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Public Open Space/OA & RMP (Residential Multiple Planned / OS & PR)
CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no 1600-2015-0126-R3, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to the project applicant, Marin County Open Space District.
The Old Railroad Grade Trail Upgrade Project involves trail improvements to reduce downstream sediment delivery. Work authorized under the agreement includes two ephemeral stream crossings. One crossing involves the installation of a new culvert and the second crossing involves the construction of a new bridge.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.