University of California, Regents of the
(Regents of the University of California)
North Addition Office Building
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
LUD is for Hospital land uses
The proposed North Addition Office Building (North Addition) project involves the construction of an approximately 130,000 gsf, six story, office building immediately north of the UC Davis Health System Main Hospital in Sacramento. The new building is necessary to provide space for the relocation of hospital administrative units from two seismically deficient structures, the North/South Wing of the Main Hospital and the Housestaff Facility, both of which will ultimately be demolished as part of the project.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.