2 Documents in Project
California Department of Conservation
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Tilled field, Z= Exclusive Agriculture
GP: Mineral & Petroleum, min 5 acre parcel (8.4) overlay zone of 2.3 (Shallow Ground)
CA Resources Corporation LLC proposes to construct one 1) well pad 180 ft by 320 ft and drill, test and produce three exploratory wells. Total surface disturbance is 1.3 acres on agricultural land. No well stimulation proposed.
Department of Conservation., Div of Oil, Gas and Geothermal
I-5 and Lerdo Highway
Other Location Info
Lost Hills - 11 miles
Notice of Determination
Dept of Conservation, Division of Oil and Gas
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.