2 Documents in Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Request for a Zone Change on 4.85 acres from the RR (Rural Residential), B6 4 acre density, VOH (Valley Oak Habitat) to the RR, (Rural Residential, B6 4 acre density, VOH (Valley Oak Habitat), AH (Affordable Housing) combining districts, and Design Review to allow for a 79 unit multifamily affordable housing development that will include 20 structures.
Notice of Determination
Sonoma County Board of Supervisors
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.