The project proposes improvements to the existing stormwater control measures on the project site by improving water quality and increasing infiltration capacity through low impact development (LID) and landscape improvement features. All LID features would be located underground, within existing landscaped areas, or flush with the existing grade of the site and would not disrupt the existing pedestrian or vehicle circulation on-site. Landscape improvements, including efficient low water use and recycled water drought tolerant plantings, between the parking aisles will reduce erosion and sedimentation, increase shade, and improve aesthetics.
Scotts Valley Water District, 2 Civic Center Drive, Scotts Valley, CA 95066
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.