The project will replace an existing decomposed granite and dirt maintenance road along the Perris Valley Storm Channel with a 10-ft wide asphalt pathway for bicycling and five-foot wide decomposed granite pathway for pedestrian use.
Perris Valley Storm Channel between the northern City limits and Nuevo Road
Val Verde School District
Notice of Determination
California Transportation Commission
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
135 North D St, Perris, CA 92570
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.