The City of Redlands Municipal Utilities and Engineering Department is proposing to install a total 17,090 lineal feet in eight inch and twelve inch non-potable water piping segments. The non-potable pipeline will be installed within the public right-of-way at approximately four feet below the existing pavement surface. Various appurtenances including valves, services, blow-offs and combination air valves will be installed along the alignments. The pipeline will be completed within two phases, with the "Colton Avenue & 6th Street Non-Potable Pipeline Project" as identified as Phase 1, and the "Nevada Street 7 Lugonia Avenue Non-Potable Pipeline Project" as identified as Phase 2.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.