The Housing Element is a legally required Element of the Calipatria General Plan. The proposed revision is a policy guide to meet existing and future housing needs of all economic segments of the incorporated areas of the City of Calipatria for the period of 2015-2023. The updated plan will ensure the City of Calipatria properly plans for its fair share of the regional housing needs via established housing programs.
Calipatria City Hall, 125 North Park Avenue, Calipatria, CA 92233
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.