Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0113-R1 "Emergency Timber Operations 2-14EM-066-MOD; Taylor Creek Salvage"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0113-R1 "Emergency Timber Operations 2-14EM-066-MOD; Taylor Creek Salvage"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one temporary crossing at C688. The crossing is an existing rock ford of a Class I watercourse. If dry, the crossing may be used as is. If water is present at the time of use, a temporary Spittler crossing shall be installed to facilitate hauling operations. The crossing shall consist of culverts of a sufficient size to accommodate the flow at the time of use, logs for fill (if necessary) and a minimum 4 inch depth of 6 inch minus fractured rock.
- Contact Information
CDFW Northern Region
1625 South Main Street
Yreka, CA 96097
Phone : (530) 841-2566
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CDFW Northern Region, 1625 South Main Street, Yreka, CA 96097
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.