Ridgecrest Commercial Specific Plan Offsite Improvements Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
The Project proposes the construction of drainage and street improvements related to the development of the Ridgecrest Commercial Specific Plan. The Ridgecrest Commercial SP governs approx. 28.5 acres of vacant land at the SE corner of South China Lake Blvd. and East Bowman Rd. and allows for the development of a 205,000-square-foot Major Tenant (proposed to be a Walmart), a 16-pump fueling station and 500-square-foot building, a 25,000-square-foot retail building, and a 5,000-square-foot building.
City of Ridgecrest, 100 West California Avenue, Ridgecerst, CA 93555
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.