Trail Delineation of Remaining Main Core Trails (14/15-SD-31)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Trail Delineation of Remaining Main Core Trails (14/15-SD-31)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project will install "eye-rod" style trails delineators on the core trails of Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve. The delineators are 5/8" galvanized metal anchors driven 24" into the soil (no digging). In areas of extreme ground hardness a pilot hole may be drilled using a 1/2" hammer drill bit. In areas of extreme ground softness, longer anchors may be used allowing 36" to be driven into the ground. A 3/16" uncoated stainless steel cable is strung along eyes at the top of each delineator. The cable is terminated with swaged aluminum fittings. Delineators are spaced 15' apart, closer if turns and radii require. Delineators will be installed on both sides of the trail to maintain a 4' width to prevent switch back cutting and off trail activity to protect park resources.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303,15304, Class 3, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.