Apolstolov Water Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0037-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Apolstolov Water Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0037-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0037-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Mario Apostolov. Project is limited ot an existing water diversion in Mattole Canyon Creek. Water will be diverted when streamflow are no less than 391 cubic feet per second in the Mattole River is as measured at the US Geological Survey Stream Gage No. 11469000, Mattole River near Petrolia, CA. Surface stream flow is diverted from Mattole Canyon Creek at 18 gallon per minute (gpm) and will be stored in an off-stream reservoir. Work will include diversion of water, maintenance of the diversion intake structure, and storage of water. Water is used for irrigation and fire suppression.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15321, Class 21
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project proposes to store water during high flow periods for use during low flow periods. Project is a result of enforcement action by a regulatory agency. No significnat adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitats.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.