Snowmobile Avalanche Awareness and Education Program-Phase 2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Snowmobile Avalanche Awareness and Education Program-Phase 2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project would install two interpretive kiosks, conduct two snowmobile avalanche courses, create snowmobile specific educational content for website, create an informational video, marketing for the program, snowmobile patrols, and the creation of a daily avalanche forecast.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Alpine El Dorado Placer Sierra Yuba
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.