Trinity County OHV Rider Education Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Trinity County OHV Rider Education Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of creating three OHV-user focused maps and brochures, additions to a website and hosting educational events including a booth at the Trinity County Fair and safety presentations at other OHV events.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Does not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.